Pawtucket-Central Falls Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan
Pawtucket and Central Falls are vulnerable to a range of natural hazards that have the potential to cause property damage, loss of life, service disruption, economic hardship, and other adverse impacts to our community. These hazards include but are not limited to hurricanes, nor’easters, floods, severe winter storms, and other naturally occurring events that threaten our region. In recognition of these prevalent hazard threats, the Cities of Pawtucket and Central Falls are developing a Multi-Jurisdiction Hazard Mitigation Plan to help improve their community’s preparedness for such events and to reduce our vulnerability to their potential impacts.
Ways to Participate
- Visit this web page often
- Download and review the Pawtucket-Central Falls Mitigation Plan Fact Sheet
- Review the Draft Plan (see materials below)
- Pawtucket-Central Falls Mitigation Plan Fact Sheet
- Draft Mitigation Plan for Public Review
- Appendix A: Risk Assessment
- Appendix B: Capability Assessment
- Appendix C: Additional Documentation
For More Information
- For more information please contact Jay Rosa, Senior Planner, at (401) 728-0500 x450 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.